I know wrestling is fake...but I find it entertaining . I've been watching WWE wrestling for about 10 years . Now I'm starting to get bored with it because :-
1. The storylines are getting more and more boring
2. The good wrestlers are gone ( Stone Cold , The Rock , Goldberg , Brock Lesnar...etc )
3. There's more talking than wrestling
4. Crappy tag teams ( MNM , Deuce & Domino , Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly )
5. Not as many extreme stunts like a few years ago (more people crashing through tables &
jumping from ladders)
All that happens now in WWE is a lot of talking , boring storylines , and every few months some WWE diva will pose for Playboy .
Early WWE days and the WWF era rocked because :-
1. Superb storylines
2. Great tag teams ( Dudley Boys , Hardy Boys , Brothers of Destruction...etc)
3. Great stables (DX , Ministry of Darkness...etc)
4. Frequent extreme stunts (more people crashing through tables & jumping from ladders)
5. Great feuds…(The Rock vs. Triple H , Kane vs. Undertaker , Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels)
Hers's a stroll down memory lane...
Team Extreme...Hardy Boyz
The Next Big Thing...Brock Lesnar
Undertaker's trademark demonic look
The Big Red Machine...Kane...Unmasking him was a big mistake by WWE
The most electrifying man in sports entertainment...The Rock...sad he left WWE for Hollywood :(
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rabid Wolverine...Chris Benoit...R.I.P 
Damn I miss the old days...










18 comments:
Yo satish...
i m so sorry to say..
the mucleszzz make me VORMIT !!!
but anyway.. these r ur favour..
i support u ...
N last is.
when i read de title WWF..
i thought its bout the "green" mind.. wow.. its not..
A cool post for da piczzz.. MAN .. n MUCLESZZZ.. >.<
Yo vvian..
LOL.. :D .. i doubt i'll ever post anything about World Wildlife Fund la...not my kind o thing..
haha...
i noe u will never do tat..
hehe..
really funny to see those picss.
malu la...>,<
malu?!..hahaha...u know i never post d pictures of d female wrestlers last time 1..hehe..i malu..>,<
hhahaa... u r so fun..
tats cool la..
female = troublesome
wwf = life fun
haha..
vvian = nonsense
dun bliv wat i said..
haha...
dang memmery lane i realy miss those to except brok les. he can kiss my faty behind and about wwf sighn i love animals but 4get them we should have that to meny memmerys
Memory lane (1980 - 2002) ???
I don't see anything pre-1996 there.. what about the Rockers, Wrestlemania, Hulkamania, Randy Savage, Outsiders.. Piper, Foley, Warrior! I can go on for hours :) But I won't.
Hi,
it wasn't because wwf turned ww, it was because at that time of the change wwe went pg and all the great wrestlers went.
damn right!
i miss those days especially the
"Attitude Era"
I totally agree with u.
i no wat u mean brah i mizz thos daiis 2 . used 2 watch dem all da time #1 fan!!!!!!
jericho had dat much hair!he ugly!!!
man i miss those daiis brah i mean a floridian's job is to watch wwf or now wwe(damn whu wuz da dumass dat changed e'rething around?i mean dey took away alllll da gud wrestlers and replaced wit dis bullshit!WAT DA FUCK!)
GOD, I FINALY FOUND SOMEONE WHO THINKS THAT WWF DAYS WERE BETTER THEN WWEs, man i started watching wwe in 2008, but i satarted looking for some wwf videos and i realized that WWE SUCKS, the old wrestlers and storylines were HELL better, and UMASKING KANE WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR, FOLOWED BUT THE ROCK LEAVING WWE.
ALL THE ACTIONS PERFORMED IN WWE ARE REAL BUT SOME MATCHES ARE FIXED. BUT I AGREE WWF WS THE HELL LOT BETTER THEN WWE. THE ROCK , STONE COLD , GOLDBERG , BROCK LESNAR, SHASWN MICHAEL ARE THE WRESTLER WHO MADE THIS INDUSTRY AND TODAYS WRESTLERS LIKE THE SO CALLED JOHN CENA ARE NOTHING IN FRONT OF THESE GUYS.
In the WWE UNIVERSE the real players r like HHH,THE ROCK,KANE These superstars R piler for the WWE and real key player in WWE is King of Kings HHH & THE ROCK I LOVE so much these 2 persons........../THE ROCK we really missing u............/
WWE is the best entertantment area........................!
i know the invasion was awesome the american badass masked kane rule its all john cena this john cena that
man john cena suks kane is more better than him and yeah it was a mistake to unmask kane
Post a Comment