Friday, August 1, 2008

PM is the Time to Sleep...Not AM... ;)

Sleeping with the Agong near his side
PM...sleeping time
DO NOT DISTURB
Parliament is so boring
Yaawwnn...
He's in Dreamland
ZZZzzz...
Even the guy behind is sleeping
Surprise !! DPM also sleeping

Thse are pictures of the PM & DPM sleeping...maybe in future I'll try to get pictures of other ministers sleeping...hehe... ;)

27 comments:

VASANTARAO APPALASAMY said...

Don't disturb our PM pls...
he is thinking bout how to face Anwar....

Anonymous said...

he's thinking ?

VASANTARAO APPALASAMY said...

hahaha...
dreaming sounds better...
thanks for ur response....

Satish said...

badawi oh badawi...wat 2 do wit him la

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is excellent i love reading your articles. Keep
up the good work! You realize, lots of people are searching round for this info, you could aid them
greatly.
Feel free to visit my webpage ... youtube.com

Anonymous said...

I rarely comment, but i did a few searching and wound up here "PM is the Time to Sleep...Not AM... ;)".
And I do have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind. Is it just me or does it look like a few of the comments come across like left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I would like to follow anything new you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Take a look at my blog ... Work from home

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your site in web explorer, may test this?
IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a big portion of other folks
will leave out your excellent writing because of this problem.
Here is my blog ; drum tobacco

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers? I'd
certainly appreciate it.
Feel free to visit my web-site ... immobilien kaufen alanya

Anonymous said...

Tremendous things here. I'm very glad to see your post. Thank you a lot and I'm having a look ahead to contact you.
Will you kindly drop me a mail?
my web page :: http://propertyinturkeyforsale.net/property-bodrum/

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the issues.

It was definitely informative. Your website is very useful.
Many thanks for sharing!
Also visit my web blog :: Huvila Bodrumista

Anonymous said...

Currently it sounds like Movable Type is the best blogging platform out there right now.

(from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?
Also see my web page :: bostaditurkiet.net

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and
visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Exceptional work!
My web page :: cheap villas in alanya

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
Here is my web blog :: http://bostaditurkiet.net/fastigheter-bodrum/

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you
relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when
you could be giving us something informative to read?
Here is my web site :: samson review

Anonymous said...

What i do not realize is if truth be told how you're no longer really much more smartly-favored than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You understand therefore significantly in terms of this subject, produced me personally imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be interested until it is something to
do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs nice.
Always handle it up!
Look into my weblog ... diablo 3 guide

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to pay a visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.
My web page ... tattoo removal

Anonymous said...

What's up to every single one, it's in fact a
fastidious for me to pay a visit this website, it
consists of helpful Information.
Also visit my site :: skin bleaching

Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type
on numerous websites for about a year and am worried
about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
my site - www.elgg.orbnet.org

Anonymous said...

Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hi there, You have performed a great job. I will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my
friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.
Look into my blog post - acne rosacea

Anonymous said...

I have read so many content regarding the blogger lovers but this paragraph is actually a nice piece of writing, keep it up.
Also see my web site: Tyrkia Hus

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I really thank you for your information.

The article has truly peaked my interest.
I am going to book mark your site and keep checking for new details about once
per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.
Feel free to visit my blog ... tattoo removal

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site,
as i want enjoyment, since this this site conations genuinely
good funny stuff too.
Look into my page :: how to get rid of man boobs

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article.
Many thanks for supplying this information.
Also visit my web-site ... earn money online by typing

Anonymous said...

Hello colleagues, how is all, and what you wish for to say regarding this post,
in my view its really awesome in support of me.
My website ... sitewebadam.com

Anonymous said...

I think everything published was very logical. But, what about this?
what if you wrote a catchier title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a headline that makes people desire more? I mean "PM is the Time to Sleep...Not AM... ;)" is kinda boring. You ought to peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create news headlines to grab viewers to click.
You might add a video or a related picture or two to get readers interested about everything've written. Just my opinion, it would make your blog a little livelier.
My site work from home jobs

Anonymous said...

I think everything published was very logical. But, what about this?
what if you wrote a catchier title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a headline that makes people desire more? I mean "PM is the Time to Sleep...Not AM... ;)" is kinda boring. You ought to peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create news headlines to grab viewers to click.
You might add a video or a related picture or two to get readers interested about
everything've written. Just my opinion, it would make your blog a little livelier.
My site :: work from home jobs

Anonymous said...

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming again to read further
news.
Take a look at my page diablo 3 wizard guide