Friday, June 20, 2008

While I'm still working on an article..I've decided to reply to a tag.

1. Have you been trying to avoid something or someone?

No

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?

Punjab,India..I'll skip the tour and go see my relatives there...I miss them.

3. What's your favourite thing to do?

Sleep , tv , pc

4.Do you think money can buy hapiness?

Hell no..true happiness can only be experienced with your loved ones.

5.If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?

I wish I could go back a few years and change my past.

6.Do you believe u will survive without money?

Not sure..but I'll definitely rise to the challenge if I ever come to such a situation.

7.What are you afraid to lose the most?

My handphone , family and friends.

8.If you win $1million, what would u do?

Buy my dream house ,...and invest the rest in the property market to make more money.

9.What is the most recent embarrasing thing you have done?

None recently.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

Kind , helpful and friendly.

11.What do you think you'll be doing in 10 yrs time?

Having a career in the business and IT field...hope to be married to 'the one' with one son.That way my fatherly responsibilities will end at an earlier age and my stress levels will reduce.

12.Would you date someone who's at least 10 yrs older or younger?

Hell no.

13.What is your ambition?

To be in a career related to the business and IT field.

14.Do you believe in Love at First Sight?

Not really..only time and your intelligence will tell if it's true love or lust.

15.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

My family and friends and my well being.

16. Latest craze?

Sony Ericsson C905 and the new BMW 7 Series to be unveiled on Octber 2nd.

17.If you have a chance, which part of your character do you like to change?

None..I love my character.

18.What music you have been listening to recently?

Alot...too lazy to answer.

19.What is your least favourite animal?

Mosquitoes

20.Do you like being tagged?

I don't mind being tagged.

3 comments:

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

OMG!!! I never knew that you like mosquitoes as your favourite animal

This is really a good answer :P

Anonymous said...

it says least favourite...not most favourite

AmUyO ToMoKo said...

hahaha... anyway... it's a good answer though :P