Sunday, June 29, 2008

History repeats for Anwar

Today history repeated itself . What happened to Dato Anwar Ibrahim in 1998 happens again today in 2008 . Anwar has been charged again with sodomy . In 1998 Anwar was accused of sodomising his family driver . Sodomising basically means @n@l $ex .
This time Anwar has been accused of sodomising his 23 year-old aide !! Hahahaha!!...What bullshit..Doesn't make sense at all . How does a 23 year-old man gets sodomised by a 60 year-old man ??!...Can't a 23 year-old fight and defend himself against a 60 year-old dude ??!
Common sense will tell you that this was all fabricated by two high-ranking minister's in the government . Can't they find a more believable reason to frame him ?..In 1998 they used this allegation to put him behind bars due to Anwar's conflict with Tun Mahathir .
Now their using the same reason ( no new ideas I guess ) because the current federal government is $hit-$c@red in their pants that Anwar might form a new government . If this happens , Dato Badawi , Dato Najib and the whole BN gang will line up in the unemployed line . They will become jobless...'penganggur' .
Another reason is because recently Anwar found evidence implicating Inspector General of Police Musa Hassan and Attorney General Gani Patail of misconduct and fabricating evidence against him in 1998 . He said he wanted to produce this evidence in court . So they try to put him behind bars again for the same reason .
Now the theory is that the sodomised guy , Mr Saiful Bukhari Azlan , was planted as a mole (spy) by BN into PKR just before the elections . This was to bring Anwar down when he starts to be a pain for the government...which is now ...There is evidence . Above is a picture of Saiful posing outside Najib's office with Najib's aide..for more proof , see it here . More pictures of the "victim" hanging out with BN members can be seen here .
Assassination threats has also been sent to Anwar . Is this what our country has come to ? Have we lost all our morals ? This just shows how desperate and greedy politicians can be when it comes to power . Even if this is true , it's still funny because the "victim" lost his virginity to an old man!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://unahagukog.wtcsites.com/maduha.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link