There was a man named Chaka who lived in a village. Chaka was a very religious person. One day, a heavy thunder storm hit the village. The winds were very strong & it was very cold. Within an hour, the village was flooded. People were running to higher ground. Almost everybody in the village got to safety except Chaka.
Chaka was hanging on to a tree branch of a tall tree. Then an old man on a raft came along. He offered Chaka a lift to higher ground. Chaka declined his offer & told the man that God would save him. So the old man went away.
Half an hour later, a rescue boat arrived & offered Chaka assistance. Once again Chaka refused their help & said that God would save him. So the rescue boat moved along.
Within an hour, Chaka died.
Now in heaven, Chaka had a conversation with God.
Chaka to God: Oh God, I’ve been such a good person & never did any wrong. Why didn’t you save me ??
God to Chaka: I tried, but you refused.
Chaka to God: No you didn’t, now I’m dead!!
God to Chaka: You fool, I sent the old man & the rescue boat to you!!
2 comments:
the moral of the story is God will not help/save us directly.. but it will appear indirectly in human or things....
yes bro..ur right.
Post a Comment