Corruption reports lodged against UMNO has brought the MACC (Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission) to carry out investigations on the matter. Then a group of UMNO members protested against the MACC for carrying out their investigations on UMNO.
If they were innocent, why would they be protesting? If they’re innocent, the MACC wouldn’t find anything & they shouldn’t have anthing to fear. What happened to berani kerana benar, takut kerana salah ?
Now a politician from the opposition has made a statutory declaration stating that our future PM, Datuk Najib has offered RM 50 million for defections from the opposition. It is also alleged that Datuk Najib has offered opposition politicians who are being investigated by the MACC that all corruption charges against them will be dropped if they join BN.
Even Kedah’s Bukit Selambau assemblyman V. Arumugam had lodged a police report that threats had been made on his life and that of his family if he did not leave PKR and join BN. He even said RM 4 million was offered to him to join BN.
So much of vote-buying, bribes, offers and threats have been going on for so long in BN & UMNO seems to be most famous for it. Call it money politics or corruption, they’re both the same & the Malaysian public is well aware of it.
Aren’t they ashamed for taking over a state by bribery and threats and not by the votes of the people ?
Shows how desperate BN is that they're willing to even accept two PKR assemblymen who have been charged with corruption.
5 comments:
Hahahaha.... that is Najis game! Forever DIRTY! Is our country poor?? So much money (millions) being used as bribe?? Where does Najis got the money from?.... BN? Petronas? His own??????? Where?Where?...
BN/najib might think they won...
but they duno that it'll only make rakyat fed up wif them..
fasten ur seatbelt.. more dramas to come..
Satish 2 Azisirikit :
Sadly, it's all the people's money.
Satish 2 anonymous :
They have won the battle,..but they haven't won the war.
erm. A statutory declaration is something that can be done at the Commissioner of Oath's office for RM 5, with no evidence required to back the declaration.
Sivakumar - RM 60m
Sivanesan - RM 10m
Keshwinder Singh - RM 10m
Fauzi Muda - RM 50m
S. Kesavan - not reported
A. Subramaniam - not reported
Malaysiakini reports - RM 7-10 million (updated)
(Assume RM5 million each for the "not reported" and RM 10 million from Malaysiakini's sources)
Total bribes that could take place if true - RM 150 million (updated)
All came up and said "I was approached but I do not have evidence to back me up".
There are things called tape recorders, spy cameras, spy voice recorders.
I am not saying that Najib is clean because there are documents about the suspicious commission paid for the submarines and arms deals.
But the claims of these ADUNs, are dangerous.
I slam the 50 UMNO people who turned up to protest. But the people forgot that the remaining few million UMNO members did not protest and they are the majority.
At times, we have to be fair to UMNO and to Pakatan. Fairness and justice to both sides will only make Malaysia better.
A person is innocent until proven guilty. A statutory declaration is not evidence that Najib is corrupted in the Perak or Kedah ADUNs claims.
The same was said for Anwar Ibrahim that he is innocent until proven guilty of the sodomy charge.
As bloggers, we need to promote a diversity of opinions and be calm and rational when we make comments.
Sincerely,
manifestogwl
Eerr..who am I talking to ? Wei Lian Goh or manifestogwl ?
RM 5 ? You serious ah ?!
Where you got those figures friend..can give link please ?
When statutory declarations are made, you are sworn to tell the truth..the person alleged will be investigated kao2.
Problem is, investigations get mixed with corruption. If statutory declaration found false, the accuser can be fined or jailed.
I agree, you don't really need solid evidence. You've just sworn that you're telling the truth & you want serious investigations to be carried out on the accused.
I don't understand..you want all the millions of UMNO members to protest together at the same time ? Besides, I don't think they're that rajin to do so la friend.
I agree we have to be fair to both sides..person innocent until proven guilty..bloggers should be rational and calm...all that I agree bro.
But sometimes, people can't sit on the fence for too long. At the same time I can't judge who is guilty or innocent.
I just read Malaysiakini alot, analyse and understand the stories of both sides, and using my brains & thinking logically & rationally, I form my own opinions & decide who I support. Simple as that friend.
Post a Comment