Just because he’s black, he has received over 500 death threats.
Just because he’s black, his entire family & he must be protected by the Secret Service.
Just because he’s black, his wife & young children are in grave danger.
Just because he’s black, his children may lose their father.
Just because he’s black, his wife may become a widow.
Just because he’s black, he might not get a chance to live the full experience of fatherhood.
Just because he’s black, some whites are going nuts.
Just because he’s black, he’s got to always watch his back.
Just because he’s black, doesn’t mean he’s on crack.
Just because he’s black, he might not live long enough to possibly be the best President of the U.S.A.
After all this…I only have one question.
George W. Bush is probably the most hated president of the U.S.A & he has brought the country to a financial mess & recession…..yet he wasn’t assassinated nor did he receive the number of death threats as close to Obama.
So why wasn’t Bush assassinated ? ....Was it because he wasn’t black ?
Obama is a very intelligent man. He is a man of great vision & could possibly turn U.S.A & the world around. So, just give him a chance & stop being so obsessed with his skin colour.
I wish Mr. /President Barack Obama all the best of luck.
6 comments:
Hey friend! There are anemies for everyone no matter who.
At least the Americans, including whites voted a black man based on his merits and not because he is white! can you imagine any malaysian Muslim voting or even appointing a non muslim any high post in malaysia based on his/ her merits???
Look at our back door firstlah. The white people- most of them have good humane values not corrupted by religious extremism and also guts to punish those who cross the line.
Bro...
Great article, u r very true that Bush is the one who responsible of world economic slowdown.....
n at the same time I hope Obama will lead the world to a better dimension...
Satish 2 Anonymous :
Hello friend. You are right. I totally agree with you. Our own country is messed up in that sense. I purposely didn't highlight that issue, I just wanted to make a point about the trials & tribulations that Obama is going through.
Satish 2 Vasan :
Thnx man. I also hope Obama will bring some serious changes to the world quickly.
ya !!!
gmabate !!!
Jz same as wat happned in "turtles' hometown"...
hehe...
Obama bansai !!!
Well said
Satish 2 Chestnut :
haha..ya..changes happening everywhere.
Satish 2 Satya :
Thank u.
Post a Comment